Furukawa Electric Co. launched PERFLOW Sort, a new-generation flow cytometer with the novel concept in analysis and sorting of cells. It delivers high-performance & high-precision analysis using transmitted light signals as well as unique damage-less sorting at a high survival rate for living cells.
- Suitable for sorting delicate living cells such as Human iPS cells.
- The optical fiber array-coupled flow cell design delivers high sensitivity.
- High-precision measurement of cell size using transmitted light(TL) signal .
- No optical axis adjustment is required.
- Real-time flow speed monitoring.
- Available exciting light source (laser) option.
- Easy-to-use benchtop instrument.
- Excitation laser option available.
- Multicolor analysis based on transmitted light and side scatter light information.
- Easy-to-use management & analysis software (PERFLOW) installed as standard.
- Measurement data are provided in the format corresponding to FCS3.0 date format.
- Damage-less sorting based on mechanical changeover mechanism without ultrasonic wave, charge and high pressure.
- Variable cell number sorting from one to arbitrary numbers of cells per well
- Variable bulk sorting from single cell to cell cluster
- Sort single cell as well as cell mass into up to 384 multi-well plates.
- Easy aseptic setup and cleaning.
|Accommodated Laser||Semiconductor laser: 488nm(20mW) , 635nm(15mW), 405nm or 560nm(Option)|
|Optical Parameters||2 transmitted light(TL), 1 side scatter and 4 fluorescence(up to 11 fluorescence with 3 laser)|
|Fluorescence||FITC, PI(PE), PeCy5(7-AAD), APC, and DAPI etc.Option)|
|Sensitivity||<200 MESF FITC(when Spherotech Rainbow Beads used)|
|Data Resolution||4 decades(Up to 5 decades)|
|Coefficient of variation||CV: below 2.5%(BD QC Particles used)|
|Sensitivity of scatter detector||1μm to 99 μm|
|Analysis Rate||20,000 events/second|
|Adjustment of light axis||No need|
|Sort Method||Mechanical flow changeover|
|Sort Rate||10 cells/second(for single cell sorting to single well)(Note)|
|Plate Deposition||96 MTP or tube(suitable for 6-384 multi-well plates and tube)|
|Sort mode||Single or Enrich|
|Analysis Gates||15 gates(Extensible)|
|Sort Purity||> 95%(single mode)|
|Standard parameter||Main: 10 parameters(Total : 30 parameters)
All parameters available can be saved
|Original parameter||Flow velocity|
|Available Signal||Height(log/lin), Area(log/lin) , Width(lin) , Time|
|System Pressure||4 PSI|
|Other||Available to sort under sterile conditions|
|Software||Standard control-analysis software (correspondent to FCS3.0 date format)|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 7|
|Size||690×675×520mm WDH (3 lasers option:845×675×520mm WDH)|
(Note):The target cell with a low existence rate (an existence rate is less than 0.5%) can be sorted efficiently by using the unique Two-step sorting method.
For example, an existence rate of the target cell is 0.05%; single target cell can be sorted to every wells of a 96 MTP in less than 30 minutes by using the Two-step sorting method. Back to Main Content
Fluorescence composition option
|Number of colors||Fluorescent light|
|3color||FITC, PE, PeCy5|
|4color||FITC, PE, PeCy5, APC|