Creation of new values with fusion of core technologies
We are working in research and development to create new values by integrating fundamental material technologies of metal, polymer and photonics and base technologies of high frequency electronics products.
Message from the Manager
Our "Laboratories for Fusion of Core Technologies" are working in research and development to create innovative values with integrating and evolving fundamental material technologies of metal, polymer and photonics, developed by Furukawa Electric throughout its more than 130 year history, and further developed base technologies of high frequency electronics products. . Thus, in addition to current business fields, we create new business contributing society into 2020s by applying unique technologies created by "fusion of core technologies"
New technologies and business creation
- Metal structure control
- Making high-performance metal surface
- Thermoelectric exchanger
- Polymer composite/Nano hybrid
- Dissimilar material interface control
- Semiconductor laser design
- Semiconductor material/process
- Fiber optics/photonics
- Optical subsystems & control circuit
- Microwave photonics
- Wireless power transmission
- Electromagnetic field/radio wave propagation analysis and evaluation
Contact for inquiries about research and development.