- Improved traffic direction recognition, even in brightly lit environments. 10 times increased sensitivity.
- Enhanced sensitivity using the light receiving adjustment function.
- The increased display functionality shows the communication light intensity in the optical fiber.
- G657 A2 optical fiber (ITU R7.5) can also be identified.
- The device does not require head changes or adjustments.
- Wide dynamic range.
- The brighter LED display provides improved clarity.
- Super low insertion loss.
|Product Name||Code||Package details|
|ID-H/R v3||Main unit||AI02H03||Includes battery, strap and instruction manual|
|Carry Case||AI02H-001||With belt or tool case loop|
|Applicable Fiber||Up to SM 12-fiber ribbon SM 250um single fiber||Up to 3mm Cordage (built-in only SM 250um single fiber)||SM 900um tight buffer (Reference value)|
|Applicable Wavelength||900 to 1700nm|
|Frequency for Tone Signal||270Hz and 1kHz and 2kHz(Duty ratio 50±10%) Modulation Light
No Modulation Light
Communication Light that Continues
|Measurement Range of Optical Power *1||0 to -80dBm|
|Maximum Level of Insertion Loss (Typical)||1310nm||0.1dB||0.5dB|
|Average Minimum Detection Level *2 (Typical)||1310nm||-40dBm||-30dBm||-15dBm|
|Indication for Traffic Signal or Tone Signal||[ Traffic Signal *3]
Direction LED illuminates + Intermittent buzzer sound + Displays an optical power measurement range on the LCD
[ Tone Signal ]
Direction LED illuminates + Tone LED illuminates + Continuous buzzer sound + Displays an optical power measurement range on the LCD + Displayed frequency on the LCD
|Operating Time||8 hours (Using alkaline battery)|
|Item||Storage temperature||-20 to 60°C (humidity 0 to 95%)|
|Operating temperature||-10 to 50°C (humidity 0 to 95%)|
|Weight||170g (Including battery)|
*1 Duty ratio 50%
*2 This specification is based on our optical fiber with our test method.
*3 DO NOT disconnect or rewire based only on the trafic signal detection. Make sure to launch the tone signal before disconnecting or rewiring the fiber.