The both surfaces smooth copper foil boasting the high reliability, which has been adopted for BEV/HEV in many companies also adopted for consumer use including portable devices and power tools.
- Based on the fine crystal structure, it shows the excellent workability and withstands repeated expansion and contraction in charging and discharging, and achieves the long life of batteries.
- Based on the excellent heat resistance, the wrinkle occurrence in the active material coating process is suppressed and it is helpful for the improvement of the productivity.
- Thickness is uniform in both the width direction and the length direction and the thinner and the longer foil is available.
- Mass production to the thinnest 5μm is available, and it contributes to increase a battery capacity.
- For the lithium ion secondary batteries
|Foil thickness [µm]||5 (Manufactured in Taiwan)||6||8||10||20|
|Mass thickness [g/m2]||45||54||71||89||178|
|Tensile strength in the room temperature [MPa]||360||320|
|Elongation in the room temperature [%]||3||7||10||12||20|