This measuring instrument is used to identify fiber cores at the branch points and termination stands of closures without cutting the optical fibers.
- Applicable to bending strength fibers
It can also identify ITU-T G.657 A2 optical fibers (R7.5).
- Improves detection sensitivity of contrast (test) lighting
It can detect contrast lighting even with a background light that is 10 times stronger than conventional scenarios (only in TONE mode).
- Improves workability via a light-receiving sensitivity adjustment function
It can suppress the impact of disturbance light.
- Includes a newly added function for displaying optical fiber communication light intensity
It can display estimated values for the optical fiber communication light intensity
It can check identified communication lines.
- Includes a newly added zero set button
It can easily perform zero-point adjustment.
- No head replacement required
It can correspond up to jacket diameter 0.25 mm single-core 3 mm cords.
It supports use of a common head for fibers including those susceptible to bending.
- Wide dynamic range
It can detect up to -55 dB via its high-sensitivity design.
It can also correspond to stronger communication light (approx. +20 dBm)
- Utilizes an LCD display
It displays the measurement results of detection light levels and identifying light frequency.
Continuously displays device information such as the identification mode and remaining battery life.