Main Content starts
Radiation heat-insulating sheet
DAN ROOF SILVER
Shields heat with a thickness of just two millimeters
- The highly pure aluminum foil reflects at least 90% of radiated heat.
- The product is highly effective for the heat conducted from the sunlight and outdoor air. Unlike conventional heat-insulation methods, a large amount of heat-insulating materials is never needed.
High moisture prevention performance
- As the product is made from foamed polyethylene with independent bubbles that prevent water absorption and as the product has the moisture suppression effect of aluminum, the vapor permeation ratio is almost zero.
Ease of processing
- The product is lightweight and can be cut and punched out easily.
- It can be worked with cutters and staplers in the case of a wooden structure.
- The material is in the form of sheets, which are easy to spread out.
Top of Page
Main Content ends