In addition to developing electrical component parts, lightweight parts, heat-related parts, and copper alloy parts to support the next-generation automotive and electronics fields, our laboratories work to develop processing technologies such as plastic forming and surface preparation.
5-1-9, Higashiyawata, Hiratsuka-shi, Kanagawa Pref., 254-0016
- 10 minutes by car from "Hiratsuka Station" on JR
- 10 minutes by bus from "Hiratsuka Station" on JR (get off at "Furukawa Denko Mae" on the bus for Higashiyawata Industrial Park)
- Departs from the North Exit #12 Boarding Point until 9:00 am
- Departs from the North Exit #9 Boarding Point after 9:00 am
500, Kiyotaki-machi, Nikko-shi, Tochigi Pref., 321-1493
- 10 minutes by car from "Nikko Station"
1000 Amago, Koura-cho, Inukami-gun, Shiga Pref., 522-0242
(In the headquarters of Furukawa Automotive Systems)
- 3 minutes by foot from "Amago Station" on the Ohmi Railway
601-2, Otorozawa, Nikko-shi, Tochigi Pref., 321-2336
- 15 minutes by car from "Tobu Shimoimaichi Station" on Tobu Railway
- 15 minutes by car from "Imaichi Station" on JR
- 20 minutes by car from "Shimotsuke Osawa Station" on JR